Adrian Paul! Does anyone speak Hungarian?!

One of my favorite shows in the 1990s was Highlander, with Adrian Paul as Duncan McLeod. I'd loved the Highlander movies, earlier (well ... maybe not #2...), and the TV series was a blast.

While rearranging the video shelves, I stumbled over the VHS tapes (why in the world isn't Highlander available on DVD? For the same reason you can't get Kevin Sorbo's Hercules, I suppose...) and I thought, "What in the heck happened to Adrian Paul?"

A quick search of Google News shows that Adrial Paul has shown up in the press very recently. In fact, he was featured in a news story a couple of days ago ... but although I'll give you the link right here, it won't do you much good to follow it unless you speak Magyar -- Hungarian!

Anyone out there speak Hungarian?! Sheesh. You wait YEARS to see some mention of Adrian Paul in the news, and when it finally happens, you can't read it. Help?! Someone?!

And while we're here, how about a couple of photos? Well ... why not!






For your further browsing pleasure, check out Adrian Paul's filmography at IMDb ... you'll be amazed. He didn't "pack it in and get a fish shop" after all! I guess we just don't get his new work downunder. More's the pity.